Party pledges to scrap coalition's flagship energy efficiency scheme and introduce similar policy but with lower interest rates
The Labour Party has pledged to scrap the government's flagship Green Deal energy efficiency policy if it wins the 2015 election and bring in a similar pay-as-you-save scheme, but with lower interest rates....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial