US hails new deal to phase out potent hydrofluorocarbon greenhouse gases as Poland sets out its ambitions for Warsaw climate summit
Manufacturers are set to face new sanctions on the most potent greenhouse gases, after 26 countries signed a landmark international deal backing the phasing out of hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs) commonly used...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial