Eight MEPs from ALDE group in European Parliament also call for urgent structural reform to the Emissions Trading System
MEPs in the European Parliament will this week decide whether to water down the plan to delay the auctioning of 900 million carbon allowances, in pursuit of a compromise that could green light the controversial...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial