Minister insists planning approval rates could rise as a result of changes, despite suggestions communities will find it easier to block new projects
The UK energy industry has had to get used to conflicting policy signals in recent years, but this morning set some kind of record as the same announcement appeared to suggest reforms to planning rules...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial