Business Secretary insists Bank is not overly constrained, as Vantage Power picks up Shell Springboard award for hybrid bus technology
Business Secretary Vince Cable has played down concerns over the future of the Green Investment Bank (GIB), seeking to reassure green businesses that government is keen to boost lending to small and medium-sized...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial