After the first major reshuffle of the parliament, BusinessGreen runs down the ministers with responsibility for the green economy
Department of Energy and Climate Change Ed Davey stays as Energy and Climate Change Secretary Greg Barker stays as Climate Change Minister John Hayes replaces Charles Hendry as Energy Minister...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial