A run down of the government's plans to meet its future carbon targets over the coming decades
Today the government unveiled its Carbon Plan setting out the UK's progress to date on cutting emissions and how it plans to meet the Fourth Carbon Budget, which requires a 50 per cent drop on 1990 levels,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial