Poll published by Energy Institute reveals that 70 per cent of energy professionals think the government should do more to meet climate goals
Britain's energy professionals are the latest group to back calls for a green recovery from the coronavirus crisis, with four out of five respondents of a survey compiled by the Energy Institute confirming...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial