Group of 88 investors reveal plan to engage major companies they think are not coming clean on climate risk
ExxonMobil, Amazon, and Volvo will be among the firms targeted by a group of investors this summer, who are keen to see more disclosure from companies about the risks their business faces from climate...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial