Now in their third year, the BusinessGreen Leaders Awards 2013 will bring together the top sustainability executives, business leaders, and politicians from across the green economy, providing a unique opportunity to showcase the companies and individuals driving the UK's green growth success story.
The prestigious awards will take place on the evening of Wednesday 3 July at the Brewery in City of London, and will feature a drinks reception, keynote address, three course dinner, awards ceremony, and musical entertainment.
Entries for the awards are now open until the deadline of Friday 22nd March 2012. The shortlists will be announced on Monday 22nd April 2012.
The full list of BusinessGreen Leaders Awards 2012 categories is:
• Consultancy of the Year
• Law Firm of the Year
• NGO of the Year
• Sustainability Team of the Year
• Young Sustainability Executive of the Year
• Sustainability Executive of the Year
• Small Business of the Year
• Leader of the Year
• Company of the Year
• WWF Green Game-Changers Innovation of the Year Award
• Green PR Company of the Year
• Green IT Project of the Year
• Green Transport Project of the Year
• Renewable Energy Project of the Year
• Waste or Recycling Project of the Year
• Water Management Project of the Year
• Energy Efficiency Project of the Year
• Green Car of the Year
• Politician of the Year
• Lifetime Achievement Award
Details on the judging panel, judging criteria, and how to enter are available here.
Tickets for the awards ceremony are now available for sale and details on pricing are available here.
LATEST STORIES ABOUT MANAGEMENT
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
JOB OF THE WEEK
Taylor Hopkinson’s client is one of the leading players in the UK solar PV sector and have achieved a great deal of success in recent years. The client have successfully consented over 200MW of solar PV projects and are now seeking to expand their development team.
A discussion of the “risk perception gap”, its implications and how it can be closed
It is both simple and inexpensive for any data centre, regardless of size or age, to get started allocating costs and carbon