Agency increases its five-year renewables forecast by 30 per cent in wake of fossil fuel supply crunch triggered by Russia's invasion of Ukraine
The global energy crisis has unleashed an unprecedented wave of momentum across the renewables industry that will see wind, solar, and hydro power replace coal as the largest source of electricity generation...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial