Policy decisions surrounding new coal mines, air passenger duty, and North Sea oil and gas are undermining the government's net zero agenda, think tank warns
A raft of "incoherent" government policy decisions such as tacitly agreeing to build new coal mines, expanding oil and gas production, and cutting passenger duty on domestic air travel are undermining...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial