In speech to mark sixth month anniversary of Glasgow Summit, COP26 President argues 'net zero means security, prosperity, and preventing the problems of the present from growing inexorably'
The world cannot lose sight of the urgent need to tackle the climate crisis amid soaring energy costs and Russia's brutal war in Ukraine, COP26 President Alok Sharma has warned this morning, arguing that...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial