Environmental Audit Committee warns government has underestimated challenge of decarbonising UK’s housing stock, putting net zero goal in jeapordy
MPs on the Environmental Audit Committee (EAC) have accused the government of "failing to grasp" the challenge of decarbonising the nation's housing stock, warning that existing support for homeowners...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial