Think tank argues new oversight body is needed to tackle risk of 'junk credits' as reliance on carbon offsets grows
The government is today facing calls to move swiftly to establish a new watchdog to oversee an anticipated surge in the development of carbon offsets through new nature-based approaches to emissions reduction....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial