Boris Johnson says he will shortly issue guidance for developers in face of government plans to scrap target
London Mayor Boris Johnson has revealed he is seeking to press ahead with plans for all new homes to meet a "zero carbon" standard, despite the government scrapping the target earlier this year. Answering...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial