Commissioner Janez Potočnik calls for more green taxes and says businesses must be encouraged to invest in greener goods
The European Commission has urged member states to replace labour taxation with green taxes as part of a new roadmap designed to create a resource-efficient economy by 2050. Environment commissioner...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial