Developed by industry and regulators, aim is to help insurers draw up management approaches to climate risk
The Bank of England (BofE) yesterday issued new guidance to help insurance and reinsurance companies measure and assess the financial risks posed by climate threats such as heatwaves, floods, wildfires...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial