Asset management giant warns investors are vastly underestimating risks posed by climate change impacts today 'not just years in the future'
BlackRock, the world's biggest asset manager, has urged investors around the world to urgently rethink their assessment of climate risk after research found key industries in the US are vastly underestimating...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial